Google’s business platform is invaluable for any business owner or entrepreneur – and it’s FREE! So, if you have a solar, HVAC, or construction company, sell real estate or are a mortgage lender, Google My Business should be a pivotal part of how new clients find you.
If you need some convincing that it’s worth your time, read on for key stats about Google My Business or download the full report.
And for help setting up or optimizing your Google My Business listing, just contact me at [email protected].
Key stats about Google My Business:
- Google represents 92% of search traffic in the U.S.
- There are 3.5 billion Google searches/day!
- Google My Business listings with photos are considered 200% more reputable than profiles without listings and get 35% more clicks and 114% more requests.
- Consumers are 270% more likely to use your business if you have a complete profile (not missing key elements like contact info, description, your hours, etc.).
- When businesses respond to reviews, consumers are 170% more likely to see that business (and reviews) as trustworthy.
- 90% of consumers look at reviews before making a purchase.
- The average business is discovered in 1,009 Google searches each month. Almost half of all Google business listings (49%) get more than 1,000 views on Google searches each month,
- The average business gets 59 “actions” from their Google Business Profile listing each month (like a click, question, call, visit, etc.).
- How important is it to optimize your GMB listing so you show up on the first page of local searches? About 90% of Google Searches never make it past the first page results.
- 64% of consumers have done a Google search to find a business’ contact info.
Businesses in the USA receive 26% of their views from Google Maps (GMB) results.